Flow rate: Nominal 200 Litres/min (44.4 gallons/min) at 1500rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
Model No.: 6400 Series
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance – seek advice from your distributer).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
|Shaft Material||Type 316 Stainless Steel|
|Seal||Carbon-Ceramic Face Type|
|Bearings||Pre-lubricated Double Row Ball|
|Port Type||1-1/4″ (32mm) NPT Internal|
|6400-0004||1 1/4″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|6400-0008||1 1/4″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|6400-0051||1 1/4″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|6400-1051||1 1/4″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|Short Stainless Steel Shaft for Caterpillar Engines
|6400-200||1 1/4″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|Full Thickness Cam, Neoprene Impeller,Standard ShaftObsolete European model – Replaced by 52200 series|
MARINE: Pumping bilges, Washdown, Engine Cooling.;
INDUSTRIAL: Circulating and Transferring liquids, Velocity-mixing; Transferring soap, liquors, pastes, glues, glycerine, lotions and brine.;
FARM: Pumping water for stock and poultry houses and Booster Pumping.;
PLUMBING & HOME: Pumping out flooded basements, cesspools, sumps and many other uses.;