Portable RV Waste Pump
The Flojet 18555-000 DC portable waste pump is the ideal solution for emptying holding tanks on recreational vehicles and avoiding dump stations. The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8″ maximum so it can easily be pumped through a garden hose (5/8″ minimum). The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location.
Empties most recirculating toilets in less than 2 minutes; empties a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than 3minutes.
The 18555-series waste pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in recreational vehicle waste systems. IT WILL NOT HANDLE HARD SOLID OBJECTS, SANITARY NAPKINS OR RAGS.
Model No.: 18555-000A
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet
- Eliminates 3″ (75 mm) sewer hose
- Garden hose discharge port
- Fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on/off switch with 6′ (1.8 m) wire harness
- Ability to dump longer distances
- Ability to drain holding tanks at home
- Easy clean up and storage
- Rugged portable storage case
- USCG and CSA listed
- Run dry protection
|Impeller||Jabsco Nitrile Compound|
|Motor||12 Vdc Permanent Magnet Type,Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft|
|Macerator||Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particlesize to 1/8″ (28 mm) maximum|
|Port(s)||Inlet – 3″ (75 mm) RV ConnectorOutlet – Garden Hose – 5/8″ minimum|