Flow rate: Nominal 40 Litres/min (8.9 gallons/min) at 1500rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
Model No.: 1673 Series
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance – seek advice from your distributer).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
|Impeller||Neoprene or Nitrile|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Seal||Lip Seal, Nitrile|
|Bearings||Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Port Type||1/2″ NPT|
|1673-1001||1/2″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|1673-1003||1/2″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|1673-1051||1/2″ Bronze Pedestal Pump|
|Half Thickness Cam, (Where reduced capacity is required with a fixed speed), ask your dealer for advice.
MARINE: Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Washdowns, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dock side pump.
;INDUSTRIAL: Circulating and transferring, Velocity-mixing, Pumping machine tool coolants, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Ink, Dyes, Alcohol, Various acids, Tanning liquors, Glycerine, Brine, etc.;
FARMING: Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns, Pumping liquid ballast into tractor tires.
;PLUMBING AND HOME EMERGENCY USE: Pumping out flooded basements, Cesspools, Sumps, Water heaters and water closets, Drains and sinks, Draining fishponds andpools;