ParMax 1 Plus
Automatic water system pump.
Flow rate: 3.8 Litres/min (0.84 gallons/min)
Self-priming from dry up to 1.8m (6ft)
Model No.: 42630 Series
- Demand (pressure switch shut-off)
- Sealed motor and pressure switch, providing years of dependable reliability
- Jabsco Diaphragm pumps provide dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump
- Built in thermal protector, prevents overheating to protect the pump from damage
- Quick Disconnect Ports allow for quick cleaning and easy hose replacement in seconds
- Low amp draw, ideal for battery powered applications
- Optional faucet with tubing and fittings model to completethe water delivery system on your vessel
|Port(s)||3/8″ hose barb, 3/8″ x 1/2″ Adapter or John Guest 1/4″, 3/8″ NPT male to John Guest 1/4″ and faucet.|
|Pressure Switch Setting||35 (psi)
|Voltage||12 or 24 (Vdc)|
|Amp Draw||Max. 2.5 (amp)|
|Fuse Size||4 (amp)|
|Motor Type||Permanent Magnet, Thermally Protected, Intermittent Duty|
|42630-2992-P||ParMax 1 Plus|
|42630-2994-P||ParMax 1 Plus|
|42630-3992-P||ParMax 1 Plus|
|42630-3994-P||ParMax 1 Plus|
This NEW Jabsco design with an IP (Ingress Protection) rated cover and quick fit ports improves the installation process and follows 50 years of innovative Jabsco design. With on demand (pressure switch shut-off) and made from a robust material selection, suitable for handling a broad range of applications these low flow pumps meet the markets variable demands. Jabsco Diaphragm pumps provide dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
NOW, this pump comes packaged in a clam shell with port fittings, or choose the combination pump and faucet model to complete your installation. The clamshell is designed so it may be merchandised on pegboard or placed on the counter for those impulse purchases.